Last updated September 14, 2014
Ultra Buzz, Inc. (“Ultra Buzz”, or “we”) provides our users the ability to view material, from either social networking services (“SNSs”) or the Internet generally, in an innovative way. The services offered by Ultra Buzz include our software applications (including any updates, new versions or new releases thereof), including but not limited to applications for mobile devices such as Apple’s iPad and iPhone, and devices running the Android operating system (each a “Ultra Buzz Application”), our Ultra Buzz located at www.ultra.buzz (the “Site”) and any other services offered by Ultra Buzz in connection with our Ultra Buzz Application or the Site (any and all of the foregoing are referred to as the “Services”). The Services do not include any SNS or other third-party service you interact with via the Services.
Eligibility and Access
The Site, Services and Ultra Buzz Content are intended solely for persons who are 13 or older. Any access to or use of the Site, Services and Ultra Buzz Content by anyone under 13 is expressly prohibited. By accessing or using the Site, Services and Ultra Buzz Content you represent and warrant that you are 18 or older or, if younger than 18, are at least 13 or older and have a parent’s or guardian’s permission to access or use the Site, Services and Ultra Buzz Content.
In order to use certain current or future portions or functionalities of the Site, Services or Ultra Buzz Content, you may be required to register for a user name and password (creating a “Ultra ID Account”). Ultra Buzz reserves the right to reject any user name selected by you and/or revoke your right to any previously selected user name and give such user name to any other person or entity in Ultra Buzz’s sole discretion and without any liability to you. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Ultra ID Account credentials in order to use the Services, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur through the use of your credentials. You should use a robust password to protect your Ultra ID Account through a combination of upper and lower case letters, numbers and other characters. You agree to notify Ultra Buzz immediately of any unauthorized use of your Ultra ID Account credentials or any other breach of security with respect to your Ultra ID Account. Ultra Buzz will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from unauthorized use of your Ultra ID Account credentials prior to you notifying Ultra Buzz of such unauthorized use or loss of your credentials.
You agree to provide accurate, current, complete and non-misleading information to Ultra Buzz in connection with your creation of an Ultra ID Account and during your use of the Services. Ultra Buzz reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access to the Site and/or Services if any information provided to Ultra Buzz in connection with your Ultra ID Account or use of the Site and/or Services proves to be inaccurate, not current, incomplete or misleading. If messages sent to an email address provided by you and associated with your Ultra ID Account are returned as undeliverable, Ultra Buzz reserves the right to terminate your account immediately with or without notice to you and without any liability to you or any third party. You agree that you will not use the Ultra Buzz Ultra Buzz Application to access or use third party services to which you do not have the right to access. If you are not a Ultra Buzz ID User, then you may be permitted to browse all areas of the Site or use the parts of the Services that are not limited to Ultra Buzz App Users only, except as otherwise limited by the functionalities of the Site or Services (e.g., a Ultra Buzz Account may be required for access to certain Services).
Third Party Materials and Agreements
You may be able to access, review, display or use third party services, resources, content or information (“Third Party Materials”) via the Services. By using the Ultra Buzz Ultra Buzz to find and view material on the Internet, you are directing Ultra Buzz to present the Third Party Materials that you have selected to you and enable other users to discover such materials in accordance with your preferences. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your access to, use of or reliance upon any such Third Party Materials or User Content (defined below), and Ultra Buzz disclaims any liability that you may incur arising from your access to, use of or reliance upon such Third Party Materials or User Content via a Ultra Buzz Ultra Buzz. You further assume all responsibility for any data charges that you may incur for use of the Ultra Buzz Ultra Buzz and/or access to any Third Party Materials or User Content. Your ability to access or link to Third Party Materials, User Content, or third party services (including any SNS) does not imply any endorsement by Ultra Buzz of Third Party Materials, User Content or any such third party services. You acknowledge and agree that Ultra Buzz: (a) is not responsible for the availability or accuracy of such Third Party Materials or User Content or the products or services on or available from such Third Party Materials or User Content; (b) has no liability to you or any third party for any harm, injuries or losses suffered as a result of your access to, reliance on or use of such Third Party Materials or User Content; (c) does not undertake or assume any duty to monitor the Ultra Buzz Application for inappropriate or unlawful content; and (d) does not make any promises to remove Third Party Materials or User Content from being accessed through the Services. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Ultra Buzz reserves the right to block or remove User Content or Third Party Materials at any time in Ultra Buzz’s sole discretion.
Certain types of content are made available through the Site and Services. “Ultra Buzz Content” means Ultra Buzz proprietary content, including but not limited to, Ultra Buzz trademarks and logos made available through the Site and Services, excluding Third Party Materials and User Content. “User Content” means the text, data, graphics, images, photos, video or audiovisual content, hypertext links and any other content that an Ultra Buzz user uploads, posts , compiles or provides to Ultra Buzz via the Site and Services, as applicable.
Ultra Buzz claims no ownership interest in any Third Party Materials and expressly disclaims any liability concerning those materials.
Copyrighted Materials: No Infringing Use
You may not use the Site or Services to offer, display, distribute, transmit, route, provide connections to or store any material that infringes copyrighted works or otherwise violates or promotes the violation of the intellectual property rights of any third party. Ultra Buzz has adopted and implemented a policy that provides for the termination in appropriate circumstances of the accounts of users or access to the Site and Services to users who repeatedly infringe or are believed to be or are charged with repeatedly infringing the rights of copyright holders.
We welcome and encourage you to provide feedback, comments and suggestions for improvements to the Site and Services (“Feedback”). You may submit Feedback by emailing us at email@example.com. You acknowledge and agree that all Feedback will be the sole and exclusive property of Ultra Buzz and you hereby irrevocably assign to Ultra Buzz and agree to irrevocably assign to Ultra Buzz all of your right, title, and interest in and to all Feedback, including without limitation, all worldwide patent rights, copyright rights, trade secret rights and other proprietary or intellectual property rights therein. At Ultra Buzz’s request and expense, you will execute documents and take such further acts as Ultra Buzz may reasonably request to assist Ultra Buzz to acquire, perfect, and maintain its intellectual property rights and other legal protections for the Feedback.
Interactions Between Users
You agree not to do any of the following while using the Site, Services or Ultra Buzz Content:
- Access, post, submit or transmit any text, graphics, images, software, music, audio, video, information or other material that: (i) infringes, misappropriates or violates a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy, including but not limited to in any Third Party Materials; (ii) violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability; (iii) is fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive; (iv) is defamatory, obscene, vulgar, offensive, shocking or objectionable; (v) constitutes child pornography or child erotica; (vi) promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm against any individual, group, class of people or characteristics of any person; (vii) is violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening to any other person; or (viii) promotes illegal or harmful activities or substances (including, but not limited to activities that promote or provide instructional information regarding the manufacture or purchase of illegal weapons or illegal substances).
- Use, display, mirror, frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose the Site or Services, or any individual element or materials within the Site or Services, Ultra Buzz’s name, any Ultra Buzz trademark, logo or other proprietary information, the content of any text or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page, without Ultra Buzz’s express written consent;
- Access, tamper with or use non-public areas of the Site or Services, Ultra Buzz’s computer systems or the technical delivery systems of Ultra Buzz’s providers;
- Attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of any Ultra Buzz system or network or breach any security or authentication measures;
- Avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by Ultra Buzz or any of Ultra Buzz’s providers or any other third party (including another user) to protect the Site, Services or Ultra Buzz Content;
- Access or search the Services or Ultra Buzz Content through the use of any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism other than the software provided by Ultra Buzz or other generally available third party web browsers (such as Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari or Opera);
- Send or post any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, email, junk mail, spam, chain letters or other form of solicitation;
- Use any meta tags or other hidden text or metadata utilizing a Ultra Buzz trademark, logo URL or product name without Ultra Buzz’s express written consent;
- Forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting, or in any way use the Site, Services or Ultra Buzz Content to send altered, deceptive or false source- identifying information;
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Site, Services or Ultra Buzz Content;
- Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host or network connected to the Site or Services, including without limitation sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming or mail-bombing the Site;
- Collect or store any personally identifiable information from the Site or Services from other users of the Site or Services without their express permission;
- Solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else;
- Use Ultra Buzz to do anything misleading, malicious or discriminatory;
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- Violate any applicable law or regulation; or
- Encourage or enable any other individual to do any of the foregoing.
Following termination your account, or if you remove any User Content from Ultra Buzz, we may retain your User Content for a commercially reasonable period of time for backup, archival or audit purposes, and we may retain an archived copy of your records as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. Furthermore, Ultra Buzz and its users may retain and continue to use, store and display any of your User Content that other users have stored or shared through Ultra Buzz.
THE SITE, SERVICES, ULTRA BUZZ CONTENT, THIRD PARTY MATERIALS AND USER CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ULTRA BUZZ EXPLICITLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUIET ENJOYMENT OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. ULTRA BUZZ MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SITE, SERVICES, ULTRA BUZZ CONTENT, THIRD PARTY MATERIALS OR USER CONTENT WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS.
NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED FROM ULTRA BUZZ OR THROUGH THE SITE, SERVICES, ULTRA BUZZ CONTENT OR USER CONTENT, WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN.
The Services hereunder are offered by Nitro Digital, 13-14 Archer Street, London W1D 7BD. You may contact us by sending correspondence to the foregoing address or by emailing us at www.ultra.buzz
Certain Third Party Software
Customize your own dashboard of specialised feeds from websites and social; comment on and share stories on your own channels – all in one place.
Sign-up now to start following news and events from around the web regarding the world of Oncology.